My new ES-120 VNT

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi toby,

Welcome to the forum!! :lol:

There is a discussion about Coda by the English members on the forum ... you should make your own opinion on that ...

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6208

BTW - I have had a contact but cancelled an order - no problems at all!

No comments on quality issues. Think there is the same risk as on ...bay!

BTW - we have an excellent German dealer ... so you don't need to buy in a foreign country - as far as I know he's got exactly what you want ... or he can tell you when it will be available ...!

Roger

PS. If you need help - give me a PM (in German language)!

jawilluk,

please, don't go over the top, my friend!! :eek:

If I tell a German guy to buy from a German dealer I'll help him to minimise the risk of the transport and the shipping costs will be on the lower side, IMHO ...

I've been told that the shipping from the UK to Continental Europe is very expensive- so what??? It has nothing to do with the Pan-European confidence or that I disclaim it, just my practical point of view ! :-?

In Germany we have an idiom : Why doing it simple and stupid - if you are able to get it circumstantially ?
Is this the way you prefer ?? :-?

Roger

No offence intended tudor. My statement was meant to have a wink after it. = 'A vote of confidence for European harmony then!' :wink:

Latest posts

Back