Ned..Is There An Interest On A Pickup How To For Strat&T

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratdeluxer

Reaction score
Ned and other Tokai members.Is there an interest in how to replace pickups on either the Telecaster or stratocaster models and this would include some info also regarding the many current Fender Custom Shop pickups,Tele 4 way switch,volume and tone cap mods,etc. Let me know and I'd do my best to enlighten some people on how to do the changes...I own both vintage and current models of both fender models listed above.

John (Florida U.S.A.)

Why don,t you write an article with some fotos and diagrams and send it to Ned for ?It would d be cool and instructive.
Will you dare?

Luis and Ned

I'd be glad to try and simplify this topic......Ned shoot me an e mail telling me how and where to scan pictures,drawings etc.to the site for us all...We can start with either the stock 2 pickup Telecasters or the 3 pickup stratocaster...

Also let me know specifics on what you'd like to know and where to send the info? i'll make it happen pretty quick if you like. I have several drawings and some cool info I could pass on.

Thanks Luis and Ned.

John

Ned and I are in the process of making this happen..It could happen this week once I know how and where to get pictures,diagrams,and drawings onto the site,(probably right here)? I'm going to get some stuff typed up and then it'll just be a matter of me pasting to the site..

John

Sent info and drawings to Ned for info on strat pickup replacement....Hopefully Ned will post this for all when he has the time..Hope it helps?

John

Back