Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does one acheive this sound.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> FX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Epoch
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: How does one acheive this sound. Reply with quote

There aren't many unique sounds out there. Everone seems to love the either rock distort, or a metal distort. This, along with the rotary drive, are my favorite effects.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5364308932401937635&q=WOW+Secret

This is a World of Warcraft Video (a cool one at that ) but the point of the post was to find out if the effect in the beginning is actually a guitar, and if it is, how do I get that sound... Its by a group called "Mindless Self Indulgence". I've also heard it in Releint K's Maybe it's Maybelene

-The One and Only, Epoch

Note: The song is called Straight to Video. I just downloaded it.
budlust
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a friend told me not too long ago that there?s a couple of doods going round that'll actually make you a pedal that reproduces any sound (within reason) you specify. how they do this ive no idea, but scan the net and see what comes up. there?s some uber nerd types around whom im sure would be able to pull something like that off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> FX All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: