LS150

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WANT photos of your new 150 Badger!

I had one of them on order but had to cancel as redundancy looms and I need all the cash I can get at the moment.

Thanks Jamieh - helps to ease any worries or concerns I have.

Deadman - I will take delight in trying to capture the beauty of the 150 for your viewing pleasure!

Supreme, if you are reading this, email me at my address below I use when travelling, I am buying you a new guitar, shipping and taxes included.
Pick one on me, brand or price doesn't matter bud and I mean price does NOT matter, knock yourself out with your dream guitar.

[email protected]

Forget the childish stuff here.
Bruce

Lol all these locked threads suddenly,someone was getting nervous.Supreme told me he got banned because he mentioned the email of the moderator where ned says he was getting quote swamped in the last 12 hours unquote by members here to ban supreme and lock threads,so he did.I draw my conclusions from that,which are very easy to see.I wonder how many of those were dealers?

Hawkins,whoever you are nice gesture,I emailed him about your offer,maybe he will email you.

Since this forum clearly does not tolerate any other opinions,I will leave too and stop boring myself with the radicals here.Long live democracy and the freedom of speech,lol.

Latest posts

Back