Tokai body thickness

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It cannot be that a well respected member of this forum will hold back his opinion in the future ...

I joined this forum because I loved the tone among the members, mostly respectful, critical and I've had the feeling that I am able to discuss my concerns and get the answers on my questions ...

Remember one fact ...

When did the trouble start?

There were issues on supreme's guitar and most of the members could feel with him, what a deplorable situation it must be to have such a crappy guitar ...

And then the appearance of Mr SGRocks ...

I'm very sorry ... Why does nobody see (except Paul an me) that this guy is only here to smash discussions, disturb technical reflections (how boring they may be...?!) and he interferes everywhere a discussion could be switched to the comparison between Gibson and Tokai ...

But - guys - Why do you answer this man ??? Why do you get in an infight with him on every thread he is answering??? I G N O R E H I M !!! Thats it ... and he will disappear !!!!

ned - if you want to show me the "Red Card" now - I will not further take part of this forum because this man is destroying our common sense - he's attacking us with terms like "not mature", "childish" and so on ... and if members who are defending themselves must take care of what they are saying ... because otherwise they are running the risk to be eliminated??? It cannot be so!!
He's offending us and if he will be encouraged to go on with his attacks. We're not safe and it doesn't matter that I'm not able to defend my point of view without risk ...

I am not interested in this kind of conflict, which is nothing else than a subversive infiltration ... to show where the power is ...

OK - ned do what you have to do ...

I wish you all, my friends, the yery best! You gave me alot - more than you are thinking of at the moment ...

Roger

I admit I do share your opinion...

and I will obviously try to follow the advice of simply ignoring such kind of behaviour, thanks to everyone who participated on the topic... and let's leave this subject behind us, as I believe mr sgrocks intentions in this forum, will be displayed many more times, for our amusement

this is probably the most quiet forum on the internet, one that I'm quite proud to be part of, and full of nice knowledgeable people, I'd like to leave it at that

One additional thought ...

There was a bad discussion concerning buckwild's offer on h-c ... any connections ???

We should not run into the open knife that someone intends to install to paralyse our procreative exchange !!

I agree - there's no need to rejoice permanently if Gibson is on the Second Place ...

Roger

PS: bruno, go on with your opinion and questions and don't let keep you from saying what you want to say, my friend!!!

I agree with everything Roger has said (and I really hope that he's still around on the forum to read this !!)

You ignore the bully, you take away his power (That sounds suspiciouly like it should come from a Karate Kid movie....)

As for the second point - I sometimes visit other forums, and I concur with Rogers train of thought............................

Utlimatley we'll just end up with another locked thread - so I say whatever he posts we just ignore and he gets nowhere)

And I can see that full moon from my window sneaky :D

Thanks, Paul,

seems that I'm not suspended at that moment ...

Think, we've got it !!

If nobody will answer on attacks emotionally and will ignore the Gibson-SG-Willie - what should happen ??? - Nothing but discussing in the same league ...

... and to blow the cover of a potential destroyer is something worth ...

I will not leave this forum if it is not tolerated that a single person is able to cancel the free exchange of opinions.

Roger

tudor, dont get too emotional about it wil you?Reading your replies it seems like it is the end of the world to you.Its just my opinion what I write,not the end of the world.

A few guys here say that everyone should air their view,but not SGRocks (and the insulting childish labels I got).Are you this insecure about what someone else has to say?Geez,real life should be a real struggle for you then.

The fact that some said I am a Gibson this-that shows how much they think in boxes.I have 1 Gibson SG and 7 other brand guitars,3 being Gretsch.I care as much for the brand Gibson as I do for the brand Tokai----none.I care for individual guitars,not looking at the brand.And that cant be said about many here I noticed,looking at how upset they get.

But when I see a hypocritical statement by someone about whatever brand,I will ask them about it.Then they usually get emotional about it and start labelling me in a childish way.

So who is blinded by a brand?Stop the personal attacks and reason like adults.

well said sgrocks. exactly my views. i have seen many silly remarks here directed against people who have a right to speak too. very biased orthodox forum from what i have seen in the last few weeks.

Maybe if you played with your fretboard as much as your computer keyboard, you may get some real practice in and then you would have something to say that is worth hearing. Please go bother another forum and leave this one to guitar players, not insult comedians. And don't bother responding to my post because you are becoming tiresome to all of us. Thanks in advance!

Mark

TUNAFREAK,if that personal attack was for me,well,you have 257 posts,I have 17,so who plays more with the keyboard?Is it really that hard to stop the personal attacks?

Latest posts

Back