My first Tokai..many QC issues *High Resolution pics page 2*

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jawilluk said:
jawilluk wrote:
it will seem like you were only using the forum for your own benefit and others will feel justified in questioning your integrity.

Supreme Wrote;

I agreed with you up to this point. I mean why do you think I posted it here....... for altruistic reasons? Of course it was for my own benefit, to get me out of this situation I did not ask for. I don't see how that is wrong?

My point was that 'it will seem like you were only using the forum for your own benefit'. I had hoped that there was perhaps a small element of concern for others in your motivation. Sadly, It seems I was mistaken.

Sadly, it seems you missed my point.

I see gibsons at the guitar center in San Jose CA. and have to get above the $2800.00 mark to see anything that will compare with my Tokais that I have owned. I have had the ES 120, LS 150, LS 320 and two on the way, a ES 155 and a LC 185. They all had very few issues. I can buy any guitar that I desire, thats no problem with me. I want a great guitar at a great price and I want to play it. If you put a blind fold on and compared the two brands by feel and sound you would pick the Tokai in most cases.
I don't care about brand loyalty, I want quality and value for my dollar.
I don't care if this guy buys a gibson or Tokai guitar or one at Wallmart, I really don't give a hoot! If I find a brand better than Tokai, I will buy it.
For anyone coming on this forum to bash Tokais, go back and bash Epi's or whatever! Don't tell me how bad my guitars are and how great yours is, just go play some place else! Who cares, OK?

Mark

Supreme wrote;

Sadly, it seems you missed my point.
If your point was that you have the right to look after your own interests. That is undisputed and is supported by me in my first post. I missed no other point.

I am not concerned with the people who already spoke out against you. Their position is clear. You posted on this forum because you hoped there would be enough people on here who cared enough about your situation to make a difference. Some of these did openly support you, both online and off. Without their action there would have been no reaction. Many of these people are very happy with their Tokais and have never had any problems with the company yet they still gave you their support. Their reasons were altruistic. They were motivated by your predicament. They were concerned for you. These are the 'others' I referred to.

I didn't miss your point. You missed mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back