• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Edwards Jimmy Page Relic Les Paul

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Unbelievably good Les Paul. Nitro finished top, bone nut, long tenon, Seymour Duncan pickups, Nice relic job and fantastic flamed top. REALLY light weight (I don?t have a scale, but it?s got to be under 8 lbs ? it?s lighter than my SRV strat). Also includes the Super Circuit (pull-up volume and tone knobs to coil tap and put pickups out of phase), which is really useable and sounds great. I bought this guitar new and really hate to sell it ? but I need an ES-335 and must sacrifice this one to pay for it. This Edwards has a nice dark fretboard (something I don?t see on most of the Edwards jimmy page relics), and a rings like a bell acoustically. The neck feels and plays great, and the profile is in between a thin 60?s and a thick 50?s (not chunky, but not too thin either). I have pictures, but don?t have a way to host them ? so if anybody can help, it?d be appreciated.

I can?t recommend these guitars enough ? it absolutely smokes my previous Gibson Les Paul Standard, and is really flexible with the super circuit. You?ll love this guitar. $1000 plus shipping to the lower 48 only. Comes with original gig bag.

I have pictures, but don?t have a way to host them ? so if anybody can help, it?d be appreciated.

Go to www.photobucket.com and sign up. It's free and you can post your pictures there. Once done, you can either copy/paste the image or link in your forum messages. :wink:

hello

where did you bought it and where are you from please ?

thanks

waiting for pics :wink:

Pics below (hopefully):

4ab9f86f.jpg

Edwards_FullFront_1.jpg

Edwards_FullBack_1.jpg

I'm in Los Angeles, and bought the guitar about 3 months ago from Katana Guitars (Ebay). Thanks!

As I mentioned above, I'm in dire need of an ES-335, and -- though I'd love to keep both guitars -- my bank account says otherwise, so the Edwards must go to pay for the 335. Trust me, if I could, I'd keep it.

Back