Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tokai tolex style cases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyR
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Tokai tolex style cases Reply with quote

I'm trying to find out if the case that came with my Tokai breezysound is actually a Tokai 'tolex' case. The case looks like the familiar Fender tolex from the outside, the inside is yellow/orange (more yellow really), it has a rectangular compartment for bits and pieces. The neck of the guitar doesn't have an actual slot/groove to rest on - the support section leads to the rectangular compartment which means the guitar can move about a bit whilst it's in transit (hope I've explained that clearly). The handle just says 'Takabe' and the latches have something on them but it's rusted over so I can't make it out. Doesn't say Tokai anywhere on it but I don't think any of them did except the Love Rock cases. If anyone has any info regarding one of these I'd be really glad to hear from them - I should be able to get a picture or two if this would help. Cheers everyone, TommyR.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: