Tokai Strat - Goldstar Sound

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I have an opportunity to buy a Sunburst Goldstar Sound Strat with a Rosewood fingerboard. Can anyone give me any more information on this guitar and let me know what it is worth.

Thanks

AB

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Andrew Breeds']

I have an opportunity to buy a Sunburst Goldstar Sound Strat with a Rosewood fingerboard. Can anyone give me any more information on this guitar and let me know what it is worth.

Thanks

AB

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Andrew Breeds']

Hello Andrew,

i have a sunburst Goldstar sound strat with an ash body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Bought it new 3 years ago for 1000 Dutch guilders(Euro 450). It sounded better to me (with the original PU´s!)than a Fender USA which was more expensive. I changed the pickups with Fender USA single coils and,very recently, with a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker near the bridge. The routing was already there in the body. i just love it, a great sounding and playing workhorse guitar that didn´t cost me an arm and a leg.

Greetings, Freek.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Freek Munniksma']

Hello Andrew,

i have a sunburst Goldstar sound strat with an ash body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Bought it new 3 years ago for 1000 Dutch guilders(Euro 450). It sounded better to me (with the original PU´s!)than a Fender USA which was more expensive. I changed the pickups with Fender USA single coils and,very recently, with a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker near the bridge. The routing was already there in the body. i just love it, a great sounding and playing workhorse guitar that didn´t cost me an arm and a leg.

Greetings, Freek.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Freek Munniksma']

It's worth from £270 to £370 depending how much you like it , and how much the seller wants to part with it !

[Anonymously Posted by: 'johnmatthews']

It's worth from £270 to £370 depending how much you like it , and how much the seller wants to part with it !

ps. If you don't want it , I might be interested meself ! where is it ?

ps. If you don't want it , I might be interested meself ! where is it ?

Back