Fernandes Guitars....questions here..

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbadpj

Reaction score
Great website I have just discovered here :D :D :D

I am a Fernandes nut lol...and have a few different models..like the Revival Series and Super Grade...but I really don`t know much about `em..and I notice that there isn`t a lot here as well..lots of Burny,Orville..but not much Fernandes..

help wanted please :D

get yourself a copy of Japan Vintage volume # 6...it has the 7 Fernandes strats on the cover. Then, find yourself a cute Japanese girl who wants to study English...and I happen to know a lot of Japanese visit Oz `cause I teach em... and get her to translate it for you. Lots of great pics of Fernendes strats in the book, but the publisher is wise...they don`t put all the info on any one maker in only one book... a little in each volume so you have to buy em all...but I`ve got 4 so far and they are very useful for anybody interested in old MIJs.

I've got a Fernandes Super Grade LP, stunning guitar, one of the best LP's I've played, Big fat neck, lovely.......

Back