Let's hear it for Greco Les Pauls!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, i have a Greco EGC-68-50 Can anyone tell me something about this model. Te serial is B87xxxx. The man who sells me this guitar told me it is from the Mint Collection. Can anyone tell me something about the quality and the value of this guitar.
Some pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7398303567&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Nice thread :D

I have a 80`s Fernandes Super Grade Honeyburst and it is as good as a Tokai,Burny,Orville..whatever..it is one really great guitar and I can say that because..

I have a `57..yes 1957 Gibson Les Paul Standard..PAF equipped...

And can u compare them?

Well in a word....NO!!

But in itself it is spectacular!They got it goin` on when they produced `em

lol..remember all the Japanese companies were trying to produce great guitars at reasonable prices back then..

Here's mine....
1264815208.jpg

1203974965.jpg

1648677612.jpg

And with Gibson

1883067644.jpg

So, villager, I was already thinking about when you finally find a EGF-1800, the holy grail of Greco ... I'm really curious about how she will be!

i think she arrived today..so when i finally get through me mails from past 4 days ..65 .mails ..and pack up 2 guitars to send out ..i can start unwrapping..hehe its either a 120 reborn old, a 120 love rock, a greco 1800 or a tokai st-100...nice day ahead for me...

you like the LS-100 ? i did .

@villager - yes, I already love the LS-100 ... on the heavy side like many of the older Tokais seem to be, but great feeling, superb neck, wonderful sound, and a beauty!

Have fun with all the new guitars and let us know, especially about the EGF-1800 and the Reborn Old!

Back