Tokai's brown sunburst...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruno

Reaction score
I was looking at the ls-135 model in the new tokai catalog, and I noticed the guitar can be ordered in BS (brown sunburst), what would this colour be? Does any one have an example of a tokai in BS? Would this be like a dark sunburst, or a tobacco, or something along those lines?

thanks

that is the guitar i would love to have.....

i like a dark tobacco burst (anyone got a photo of a dark tobacco)

i would love to see one that is more of a less dramatic colour change>>>
not just black to full on yellow.
________
Roll a joint

Very nice. The only thing that beats a dark tobacco burst is a nice gold top.

the catalog points it as being one of the colors available for the ls-135... so it's a standard color...

I probably going for a burst now that I already have a goldtop, or maybe not, kind of unsure :wink:

I just pulled the trigger on this:

http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_detail.cgi?pid=12291912

It will be my first Tokai, and I was pretty stoked to be able to find it in that colour. Should be here on Wednesday!

bruno said:
the catalog points it as being one of the colors available for the ls-135... so it's a standard color...

I probably going for a burst now that I already have a goldtop, or maybe not, kind of unsure :wink:

And LS135 is like an LS150 but with a plain maple top IIRC. Shame they dont import it in the UK...

chille said:
I just pulled the trigger on this:

http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_detail.cgi?pid=12291912

It will be my first Tokai, and I was pretty stoked to be able to find it in that colour. Should be here on Wednesday!

lucky...i would love to see that in a yellowish tobacco rather than orange...

nice anyway, specially binding.
________
Volcano Review

Latest posts

Back