New LS 150's for UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainman

Reaction score
Just got off the phone from Coda ( and no I dont work for them :) ).

They are expecting ( according to them ) just 12 more LS 150's and these will be available end of April at ?749.00.Currently not positive about being shipped with cases at the moment.

I know these are in very limited supply at the moment and that the model numbers vary accoring to US and Uk but I contacted Ishibashi by e mail and all he had in stock was a ES 135 TB with no 100 series LS models in stock.He quoted 104,000 yen plus shipping which when i look at the shipping and tax puts it at the same didcounted price we can achieve here in the uk at the moment.

Hope this was of use.

?749? a great price me thinks! wouldn't count on them being supplied with a case at that price though?

?749 is an amazing price for that guitar!

Although I did notice the other day Coda say Tokai prices are going up from end of March or something??

Those guitars are superb though if you ask me, I've only just got into the joys of Tokai instruments and the LS150 has SERIOUSLY impressed me, I love it!!

Playabilty and sound beats nearly every Les Paul type thing I've ever played

?749 is an amazing price for that guitar!

Although I did notice the other day Coda say Tokai prices are going up from end of March or something??

I think ?749 may be the new increased price as I recently bought a LS-150 from Coda for ?699.

You'll need to check

LBUK

They were probably selling off "old" stock and February is traditionally a really poor time for Guitar Retailers - not so much a question of making any money on anything, just keeping the cash flow going long enough to survive.

i wonder who else stocks LS150 in the UK... and if there are any LS150 in the UK

Well - we have just taken on a tokai dealership and will stock them, but we are in the same boat as coda when it comes to waiting. There must undoubtedly be one hung on a wall of some shop or other somewhere. But the bigger dealers are probably going to be the safest bet as we can afford to buy more than one of them at a time.

Wish it were better news! :roll:

Richard
http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk

guitarslinger said:
Well - we have just taken on a tokai dealership and will stock them, but we are in the same boat as coda when it comes to waiting. There must undoubtedly be one hung on a wall of some shop or other somewhere. But the bigger dealers are probably going to be the safest bet as we can afford to buy more than one of them at a time.

Wish it were better news! :roll:

Richard
http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk

Will you pricematch as well?

The short answer is yes.

But not old shop soiled stock. Everything we sell is fresh from the distributor and our mail order stock is only taken out of the box for testing and photgraphy. So you get a guitar as fresh and as new as a daisy!

Cheers

Rich

www.richtonemusic.co.uk

I've ordered one in vintage natural. I can't wait to see what the top looks like.
Had a choice of many colours and went with one I've never seen (on an LS model) before. I love the normal naturals so the vintage on a 150 should look awesome. 8)

Anyone else waiting for theirs?

Cheers Orb.

I just need a new amp to go with it now. My Marshall AVT50 is a good amp, but I fancy an all-tube. I've been looking at Peavey Classic 30/50's in tweed. When I get the 150 I'll take it down to the local guitar shops and see what matches it best.

Thanks again.

The LS150's are superb guitars. I presonally really don't rate the Marshall AVT amps. IMHO you will get much more out of your new LS150 with an all valve amp, or indeed a modelling amp... rather than the half and half affairs that the AVTs are.

The LS150s are due in end of April to Tokai Uk and then will be dispatched to dealers who have pre-ordered.

Apparently a LOT of these guitars are already pre-ordered!!

Back