Everest Guitars & Tokai Confusion on Ebay

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hango

Reaction score
Check out the Everest auctions on Ebay, the other day I saw one with PRS mentioned and it was cancelled. I then saw the same auction again with Tokai mentioned.

Can anyone please clear this up as I want to buy a Creed Style guitar but I can't afford the real thing and Tokai doesnt have anymore.

These are available from Mike's Music in Canada and are handcrafted in a small shop
in Korea. Thats all I know other than Mike met with the manufacturer while we were at NAMM this winter.

Hi Ned, Yes I told him that I contacted this site. A buddy of mine actually bought a guitar off his store before....small world.

Thanks again Ned

I need to know how much my guitar is worth. Is their anyone who can help me?? Thanks so much. Loretta :smile:

It might help if I told you what it was! It is a Tokai and on the head it reads TST 62' Vintage Series. It is black and white and in good condition. Thank you!!

On 2002-06-03 13:43, msslore wrote:
It might help if I told you what it was! It is a Tokai and on the head it reads TST 62' Vintage Series. It is black and white and in good condition. Thank you!!

Well, what shape is the headstock? Is it an original fender shape, or the later altered headstock shape? Compare your Tokai logo to the tokai logos in the catalog area of the registry... which do they match up with? These items will help reveal the age of your guitar, and ultimately its worth. What is the serial number?

Hi and thank you. The head shape is the earlier and the T on the tokai is shaped like a backard F and the serial # is 16812. If you know anything about this please let me know because I looked all through the catalog and could not find anything that is TST 62'. I appreciate it. Thanks Loretta

And also I have been looking around on the internet at ebay and here and cannot find one guitar that looks like mine as far as the Tokai name. Mine is written differently than any I have seen. Maybe I have a fake or something. I would like to send you pictures if you have time. Thank you. loretta

Loretta,send Ned a pick so we can take a look at your guitar for helping you.

I have a Tokai TRS Creed copy guitar for sale. It's a black PRS singlecut copy, black, set neck with bird inlays on the rosewood fretboard. Headstock says 'Tokai' instead of 'Everest'. I purchased it last year from a collector (not mikesmusic) and it remained in its case since. In prestine condition. If interested, feel free to email me [email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sugizo on 2002-06-06 09:39 ]</font>

Latest posts

Back