leads

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny73

Reaction score
Heres a different one

what brand leads do you all use. I'm fed up with it being the weak link in my set up. I go throught almost as many leads as strings!!!. It needs to be able to with stand twisting, being stood on etc etc.

The best i found so far was the new planet waves ones, but although they have lifetime guarantee (if you live in the states), they still transmit microphonic sound if you bash it.

So come guys, give me a solution, and price is unimportant, if it works, i'll pay for it!!!!!!

Cheers Hutton!

If its good enough for Dave Gilmour its good enough for me,

Thant said ?50 for 3m cable does seem a tad steep, but not half as steep as his effects units. ?400 for overdrive pedal. holy cow! :eek:

You make a good point jonny. I have noticed however that during the time I have had my Pete Cornish cable, friends have gone through several cables in the ?10-?15 range. I wonder how many cables they will go through before mine fails, if it ever does. I definitely regard the Pete Cornish as a sound buy.

If I could afford a Cornish Pedal Board I would have no hesitation in investing in that either. However, I mostly play bass these days and don't use effects.

Yup, the Pete Cornish web page is like a Pandora's box, every item on there is a "i have to have one of those" items. If i had the money, i would buy one of his effects boards right now, that said there appears to be a waiting list. They must be good as you never see any of his gear on EBAY. :D

I'd be too embarressed to sell any of his gear (if I bought some) on Ebay. I'd expect hate mail from fans exclaiming disbelief that I didn't like ti :D

Latest posts

Back