Leaning towards the LS70F....

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuiltTop

Reaction score
What do you guys think? I believe this model has a solid maple top below the laminated sycamore. This should not have any effect on the tone, as it's essentially the same wood materials. The only difference might be the poly vs. nitro used on the Les Paul.

I can definitely afford either the LS200 or LS320, but the diff between LS200 and LS70F is essentially the flame maple top, or am I missing anything else? What's the contruction on the neck for those two? 1 piece or 3 pieces? What about the body? 1 pc or 2?

The LS320 will definitely be a tempting choice, but for the price I am paying I could have gone with either a PRS single-cut or a McInturff Taurus Standard which I co-host the McInturff forum.

Have any of you compare your Love Rock, either the LS70F or the higher version with either a Hamer (I love those guitars!), McInturff or a PRS?

Advice please. Thanks!

i just know that the tokai ls-70f just bloody rocks m8, i got one an di cant put it down, stick it through my mesa boogie and it sings all on its own i woul definatly reccomend it. the build quality is virtually as good as my patrick eggles and better trhan my fender USA guitar

Back