SHOW US YOUR TOKAI! pics thread

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didsomeonesaylespaul? said:
7376Les_Paul_Family.jpg

Top Pic Left to right = Edwards, Murphy, Orville, Gibson, Tokai,Tokai, Burny, Tokai Reborn, Orville
Bottom Pic = Tokai LS120 Reborn Old

Nice collection man! :wink:

Guys, Thanks for the compliments! I also have a Burny goldtop, Epiphone japan goldtop and a greco goldtop, so I'll update the picture soon!
The Black Tokai is listed on Ebay right now, I'm selling it cuz I found another........Goldtop...;-)
Joe

Here's an updated pic of my stuff. Left to right top = Murphy, 30th Anniversary, Tokai, Orville, Epiphone MIJ, Tokai Reborn Old, Edwards, Burny, Greco (with Minis). Bottom Left to right = Burny, Orville Foto Flame, 63 Strat, Gibson/Kramer LP, Tokai Reborn.
7376LesPaulFun.jpg

Didsomeonesaylespaul? said:
Here's an updated pic of my stuff. Left to right top = Murphy, 30th Anniversary, Tokai, Orville, Epiphone MIJ, Tokai Reborn Old, Edwards, Burny, Greco (with Minis). Bottom Left to right = Burny, Orville Foto Flame, 63 Strat, Gibson/Kramer LP, Tokai Reborn.

The beauty of owning so many gold tops is that when you bring a new one home, you're wife doesn't say "When did you buy that one and how much did it cost?"

Nice collection!

IMG_0037.jpg

a 80's SG and a '02 LS-200, both with High Order Pickups. [/img]
Nice to see you and your Tokai, Echotraveler. Don't see you much on HC anymore. Although, it's become somewhat of a :roll: over there!

I bought it. The guitar is a killer, it has the tone, though, i expected the neck pickup to be louder than the neck, but no matter anyway.

This is a Tokai LS60 Love Rock from 1981. and it si in great condition. It is very well set up and i enjoy playing it.

And, what does it mean LS60, LS80, LS120, LS150 etc...

my.php

my.php

my.php

EDIT: I don't know why the pics aren't working!? You can copy the link in the adress bar and see the guitar!

Blues Junior said:
my.php

EDIT: I don't know why the pics aren't working!? You can copy the link in the adress bar and see the guitar!

ImageShack uses dynamic URLs for their normal links (the .php? part) which the forum software cannot translate into an embedded picture.
You have to find out the regular URL of each picture by right-clicking on it, look into its preferences and copy & paste that link, then it will work:

cijelo7pi.jpg

The above picture uses this URL without the .php? part:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/1694/cijelo7pi.jpg

Hey!! That's my guitar!! :lol: :lol:

Can you tell me what is the science of naming the Tokai's? What do LS50,LS60,LS70...etc. mean?

Villager-
Now those are sweet looking Fiddles-whats the serial number on the '81 LS120-
Reason why I'm asking I have seven '81 LS 120's from Europe, two of them have a serial number difference of just 2(sisters)-
Is the '83 solid top Flametop-if you have any pics of the Bridge cavity I'd like to check um out'
Regards,
Ochay

1013369 for the 81.

re the 83 here u go ..solid top

I'm not even sure it is a 120 ..looks higher to me ..its not here yet... but I will be looking very hard for the sticker mark when it gets here..!!..looks more like a 150 or poss 200..we will see...

__hr_14.jpg

__hr_12.jpg

Latest posts

Back