Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jackson Guitars
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tokaiguy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold the Jackson for $799 and bought a LS60 Gold top in 9 condition for an additional $51! Paid $475 for the Soloist and an additional $51 so for $526 I got just what I wanted! There are still some deals on MIJ Tok's ya might have to take the long road to get them! TG
Shredfreak
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tokaiguy wrote:
Nobody fairs well on the G3 tour next to Joe and Steve, Joe is my fave ! a great melodic player and Vai is just a monster! Malmsteen ...musical masturbation! The worst of what shredding was all about. I felt bad for him ...taste , restraint, feeling just don't fit into his world. I felt bad for Eric Johnson on the last G3. For godsake don't sing Eric!!! Red House? Paleeze! Satriani is a real playa! I'm looking for a JS Ibanez...I gotta have one just for Sh*ts and Giggles! A lot of respect for Vai, but for feeling it's Joe!!! Met a guy today with a collection of Conrad guitars MIJ , he had some nice Electromatic Gretsch models that I had'nt seen before. A shoreline gold Fender MIJ that's a beauty! Back to G3 , the only guy to hold his own with Joe and Steve was Dallas's own Andy Timmons, I saw them together on the first G3 with Fripp. I'm lost in Metal Land! ....help me! TG

I agree, I also would like to see Andy Timmons as third G. He is just awesome guitarist.
tokaiguy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friends is taking lessons from Andy. Andy is in the studio these days as a producer working with a young hard rock band with a talented lead guitarist. If you want to see Timmons you'll have to wait for the next Olivia Newton John tour, thats how he's making the money!! TG
Shredfreak
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be great see him live but I don't believe he is coming to Finland so I guess I have to go abroad if I want to see him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: