Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DADDEO

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking to get a Love Rock, either an ALS55 or ALS58, both gold tops, and would like as much information as possible regarding build quality, hardware specs and where in the UK is the best place to visit /buy from.
I've been using the tokai-guitar.nl website for information, but it doesn't go into much detail, and until I'd found this place I was struggling.

Many thanks,

Jim. :D

Hi Jim, many posts on the site already about these Chinese versions, mostly very positive. have a search around the site. direct music in Oldham have some, best do a google and see what's nearest you, as you haven't put your location down.

I'm in Wolverhampton. Nearest dealer for the MIJ stuff is The Little Guitar Shop in Brum, then Richards Guitars in Stratford.
Other than that, it's the Internet although I might get lucky at the Guitar Show this month.

Richard can be an arse and take £100 plus extras as bull crap. The little guitar shop is excellent but don't appear to have the models you want right now. Whitstable guitars are also good. Contact music direct, though i have no knowledge of how good they are!

UPDATE! Have seen a gold top Love Rock on ebay where the seller has posted the serial number. Is there anywhere on the forum to check it?

Thanks,

Jim.

Chinese made 2015, probably no higher than a 55. I haven't had my hands on one, so cannot give an opinion but there are a lot of people that like them and report that they are well above the normal. Chinese std. You will need to have it in your hands to see if you like it.

Latest posts

Back