• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

No longer FS Greco EGF-1200 Super Real EXC condition Maybe Custom Order

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I decided to let go my Greco 1200. Bought years ago from Villager / Japanguitars and treated like a collectors item so the condition is the same as I bought it. Since I find her too precious to use and own many other guitars I think she needs a player to wake her up. Of course the Dry Zs are in it. No cracks or breaks and pretty clean for the age of 39 years. Bridge has been replaced for a ABM bridge made from bell brass and a setup has been done by a beknown luthier.
I do not have the OHSC and will ship only in a SKB56 case what I think is the best to protect a Les Paul guitar. I would prefer to sell it in Germany or at least Europe but not worldwide because of the risk of a damaged guitar and the CITES regulations. I have one link to villagers photobucket and one link to my flickr folder with brand new pics.Feel free to ask questions. I am asking 2850 euros.

https://s765.photobucket.com/user/generalunrest2/library/Greco/Greco%20Superreal%20EGF-1200%20HB2%201980?page=1
https://www.flickr.com/photos/164768789@N03/albums/72157710083414001

49089851346_5d3ed0f7ec_b.jpg

I changed my mind for now after spending a few hours with her over the weekend.
Always the bloody fear to let one go... :oops: :evil: :roll:

That one does look like a major keeper.

How you like the Legend amp?
I had one of those model30 and really liked it.
After it broke for the 3rd time(the amp "tech" had no clue and just replaced random parts) I ditched the chassis and used the cab for another project.

Hi Mouse

I like it for beeing so versatile. From clean over crunch to classic rock sounds and even high gain everything is possible. Mastering the interactive tone circuit is an art though...With the solid state power amp section he works even at home but can go incredible loud as well. Love it for beeing the Eliminator amp but to be honest Billy Gibbons sounded a little different as I do :lol:

Latest posts

Back