Identifying a Tokai Breezysound?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakht

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just bought this tokai breezysound with a hardcase for £250. It has a glossy neck and fretboard, and I am wondering where it was made, and how old it is?

https://imgur.com/a/5oceTQk

Thanks,

I can't tell you for sure if you got ripped off because i'm not in the U.K. I doubt they come with a hardcase included though so you have to factor that in.

brokentoes said:
I can't tell you for sure if you got ripped off because i'm not in the U.K. I doubt they come with a hardcase included though so you have to factor that in.

Eh it plays quite well. Also, do you know what the fretboard radius is, because it feels a bit different than my squier vintage modified strat (2017)

If i had to guess i'd say its vintage style 7.25 because of the headstock but i don't have a MIC breezy to compare.

brokentoes said:
If i had to guess i'd say its vintage style 7.25 because of the headstock but i don't have a MIC breezy to compare.

Thank you. Hmm. Do you know which pickups this guitar has? Are they any good or just some generic chinese garbage?

Don't think the pickups would be anything high quality, but if you can get the tones you are searching for .... that's all that matters to your ears right ??

brokentoes said:
Don't think the pickups would be anything high quality, but if you can get the tones you are searching for .... that's all that matters to your ears right ??

Yeah I guess so, thanks for the help mate

Back