• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[Sold!] 1980 Greco Super Real EGF 850 - for sale or trade!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alek

Reaction score
I don't have time to play anymore, so I've decided to sell three amazing Greco Super Real guitars.

1. Greco EGF 850 1980 - 750 Euros
Note: I accept trades with Leica M body/lenses or vintage blackface Vibro Champ.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yfBx5UTcksxQy3zu7

More than amazing Les Paul, better than any Gibson LP, standard, historic , true historic and cc I've tried.
Everything stock. PU2 Pickups.

The 58 gorgeous round beefy neck it's one piece. Please, consider, I'm not an expert in wood, so I really don't know what type of rosewood it's the fretboard.
Weights ~ 4.2 kg on my bathroom scale.

Very resonant, lively, infinite sustain, sounds organic, natural, has that 50 LP tone, mojo in spades.
The frets looks very good. The binding looks ok, but a small portion on the left side of veneer top is a little bit lifted up. But nothing serious.

2. [Sold] Greco SA 1200/SA 59-120 - 1982 - Transitional Super Real

3. [Sold] Greco TL 800 - 1982

The prices are in Euros, without shipping cost and PayPal fee.
I prefer paypal.
Shipping worldwide, but I'd prefer Europe.

Yes, could be a problem. Thanks.
The previous owner of Greco EGF 850 told me the neck has brazilian rosewood.

brokentoes said:
Nice axes !!

Be careful of shipping due to CITES with the rosewood.

Good Luck.

Hi.
Which year is the SA1200 ?
Unfortunately Flicker is down :(

a true shame that the 1200 has a neck break/repair, otherwise I would have already purchased, and at a much higher price point

good luck, however

Thank you!
Could be a shame, indeed, for a collector, but imho it's more than a bargain for a player or a musician. :)

guitar hiro said:
a true shame that the 1200 has a neck break/repair, otherwise I would have already purchased, and at a much higher price point

good luck, however

alek said:
Sorry, I forgot, 1982.
Pics for all three jewels.

Olric said:
Hi.
Which year is the SA1200 ?
Unfortunately Flicker is down :(

Thanks for the answer.
A few more questions :
- The neck is one, mahogany right ?
- What kind of profile ?

Yes, the neck it's one piece, mahogany. Please, consider, I'm not an expert in wood, so I really don't know what type of rosewood it's the fretboard... But, on this forum there are guys who are more knowledgeable than me.

Greco SA 1200/59-120 wants to be an accurate '59 ES 335 replica, so has a beefier neck of that time.
It's very lively unplugged, resonant and the wood it's a beauty.

So, for a musician, the SA 1200 it's a true instrument, for stage, concerts, recording, and so on. And could be used as it is at highest level.

I have bought the SA1200 from Alex, just received yesterday.
Beautiful guitar, full of stories... plays amazingly well, sounds terrific.
If I hadn't read about the broken headstock, I would have never known it was there at some point (except for the change in color of course...) , the repair is really well made.

Great exprience trading with Alex, he's very serious about his deals.
I wish I had money left to buy the EGF850...

Thanks a lot for your kind words and enjoy! :wink:

Olric said:
I have bought the SA1200 from Alex, just received yesterday.
Beautiful guitar, full of stories... plays amazingly well, sounds terrific.
If I hadn't read about the broken headstock, I would have never known it was there at some point (except for the change in color of course...) , the repair is really well made.

Great exprience trading with Alex, he's very serious about his deals.
I wish I had money left to buy the EGF850...

Back