Hello from Dublin

Site announcements and information<br>

Moderators: ian, ned

-Alan-
Guitar God

Hello from Dublin

Post by -Alan- » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Hello all. Been lurking for a while. Thought I'd better put my head above the parapet and say hello (especially since I've just bought a second Love Rock, and might need a bit of help identifying it :) )

First one I've had a little while:

and the latest acquisition:

From zero to two Tokais in less time than it has taken the better half to notice. I'm sure I'm not the only one on that front :)

brokentoes
Guitar God

Post by brokentoes » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:49 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Love the Blue Love Rock II

It's hard to guess at what your LS might be from only one picture. What year is it ??

-Alan-
Guitar God

Post by -Alan- » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Thanks BT. I did post a few more pics over in the guitars section, but just spotted you found it :)

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=24800

-Alan-
Guitar God

Post by -Alan- » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:05 pm

And then there were three..

Came across this in the classifieds locally. Have absolutely no need for a third Love-Rock (nor a 2nd double-cut) - but you know how these things go :)

She's a 2004 MIJ model. Been rewired with p90 pups and a new loom - but not sure I can live with the goldy colour :( I have a pare set of original MIJ pups I might put in.

Nice flamed maple top. In pretty good shape barring that annoying ding you can see near the tailstock. Might be tempted to try some kind of repair on that. Other than that, pretty chuffed with it :)

brokentoes
Guitar God

Post by brokentoes » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:29 pm

It's rainin' Love Rock II up in your house !!!

Congrats