Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any ES160 (ES-335 style) owners out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
victornguyen
Plucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:29 am    Post subject: Any ES160 (ES-335 style) owners out there? Reply with quote

Concrete Table Tennis Table

We have an exciting new product that is released today, which is the outdoor table-Tennis table concrete Butterfly Park. Currently all we are excited about this in the office as this is an incredibly creative product much better than the only tables you see in the park up down to the country and let us know why.

If you want to find out more, you can have your reference at best ping pong table under 500.

These Butterfly tables are headed in the range and our opinion, you will not find a better, more durable table available on the market in the UK now. The great thing about this desk is that, as it is not only the specific table that the surface of the play longer exists a lot longer. A concrete table that is prone to chip and weathering creates an uneven surface of the play over time. The markings on the surface of the polymer are molded on so they are not worn and eventually they have an almost permanent aluminum mesh, all of which make up a relatively ideal anti-bomb table for parks, schools, youth clubs, pub and any outdoor space you have for free.

Table tennis is becoming more popular and we have sold the number of records in this summer. There are a lot of community tennis events taking place this summer around the country, so please keep track of your local press for more information. There's Ping London taking place at Kings Place in the summer and various parks in and around London. Also, other major cities in England such as Bristol are joined with similar initiatives.

You are wondering how to choose the best ping pong paddle read my article ping pong paddles set will help you.

We are working very closely with the Bristol City Council on this issue and are excited about this project. You can read more about Ping Bristol in this article or by calling our office; we will let you know the park closest to table tennis for you in the Bristol area, so you freely enjoy. We all believe that it is a worthwhile and fitness cause and outdoors is essential for all children nowadays, especially with the rise of computer games and the Internet. This is why we have decided to work with the Council about this so that people in our city have access to tables and equipment.

Ping Pong is a fun game for both old and young children, and the great thing is that you don't have to be professional to enjoy it! To pick up a paddle and polish requires no skill or real technique to start, so, a great sport to play with the little kids without making them disappointed.

Call us to find out more about the tables available in the Bristol area for you to play in your local community and we will be pleased to help. There are currently a few scattered spots that you can appreciate with friends and family in this great green space that we are very fortunate to get in Bristol.

Check back tomorrow to know some exciting news about this project where our Directors Michelle & Andy would be out at one of the park's pong players with the local pupils. Hope to have a little sun to the fingers (and toes) pass!

In the Ping pong start blog, there is a lot of ping pong table, paddle knowledge, let's source.

Last edited by victornguyen on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
guitar hiro
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have owned a few 2000 & later Tokai ES examples; ES-100, ES-120, ES-185, and others.
These seem to typically have neck thickness that to me seems lacking.
I sold all of mine because I thought the necks seemed a bit anemic.
But that's just me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: