New Tokai Canada Dealer 2019

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyRocker

Reaction score
I noticed recently that Westcoast Guitars in Vancouver Canada has been appointed Tokai dealer in Canada. They are not selling the Les Paul styles but are carrying the S and T style guitars as well as the Talbo and Hummingbird reissue. These are made in Japan. Great to see !
https://www.westcoastguitarsvancouver.com/tokai-guitars-canada

What's the price list ??? I hate to be jaded but can anyone else confirm this ?? We have a few dealers from many parts of the world. Is there now a true Canadian dealer of Tokai ??

I lived in Vancouver for a few years and that is not where i'd imagine the newest Tokai dealership to spring up.

Google street view shows no music store, two cops chatting, 2 feet away vagrants are passed out on the sidewalk. I could be wrong, but that is bar none the worse part of Vancouver.

Edit. I thought the address was 110 East Hastings, quite a different part of town. It's actually #110 - 2741 E. Hastings, my mistake.

Well it looks like you can get Tokai in Canada again at least for Fender style and Tokai original designs at this store. I'd love to know what they charge but like most things if there's no pricetag ..... you probably can't afford it.

Back