Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Red Tokai Random Star Identity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cptfalcon1
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Red Tokai Random Star Identity Reply with quote

I just purchased this Tokai guitar in order to learn to play. I have little experience on guitar but always wanted to play one, and my last one was stolen. Anyway, I found this guitar listed on ebay and loved it immediately, so I picked it up. I am now trying to find out the year and model. The ad listed it as a
Quote:
unique mid 1980's Tokai special edition copy of the esp ( Akira Takasaki) random star. and or Charvels ( Gus G Star) this is the predecessor of the Tokai FSD 55 or 65 five star.
I couldn't find anything like this in the registry, so I figured I'd ask around in here. Anyone have any information?
https://imgur.com/a/MfIFklh
mdvineng
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tokairegistry.com/images/catalogs/tokai856.jpg
cptfalcon1
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was fast. Guess I didn't look carefully enough. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: