HAS THIS FORUM BEEN EXHAUSTED?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8) thank you very much for this great forum ned! i always appriciate here. hope more people will come. i miss the good old days here. thanks! joey hamamatsu.

marcusnieman said:
HAMAMATSU said:
marcusnieman said:
Tokyo Joe? 8)

no, but tokai joe is my brother actually. anyways, nice to meet you good texasman!

Nice to meet you too.... Tell Joe I said howdy.

8) ok, i will! TJ still lives and works ok in yokohama today. i live and work in yokosuka, where its close to yokohama and the us. navy base is located. i heard from TJ that this forum is so good but it seems not popular lately? i hope people are coming back sooner or later. this forum is too good! anyways, again nice to meet you good texasman!

HAMAMATSU said:
marcusnieman said:
HAMAMATSU said:
marcusnieman said:
Tokyo Joe? 8)

no, but tokai joe is my brother actually. anyways, nice to meet you good texasman!

Nice to meet you too.... Tell Joe I said howdy.

8) ok, i will! TJ still lives and works ok in yokohama today. i live and work in yokosuka, where its close to yokohama and the us. navy base is located. i heard from TJ that this forum is so good but it seems not popular lately? i hope people are coming back sooner or later. this forum is too good! anyways, again nice to meet you good texasman!

The forum is still good - perhaps a little less active than in years before but I think it's still one of the best sources for all MIJ brands. There are a lot of very knowledgeable members that continue to share information.

Back