• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Ibanez Les Paul 2386, 1976 Japan, set neck, near mint

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrettyBlue1

Reaction score
Although it is not a Tokai, it might be interesting for some of you since it's a high quality vintage Japanese guitar. If not allowed, the admin may happily remove the ad.

Selling my 1976 Ibanez Les Paul, set neck, made in Japan. Had it since 1997 or so. Great guitar, but never played it much since I preferred my Tokai LP's. My collecting days are over, so I'm thinning the herd and it may go.

As you can see it is in excellent condition. The guitar is in original state, never been tampered with. Super 70 pickups, star tuners, original pots.. everything works fine.

Playability is outstanding, low action without any buzz. The Super 70 pickups are very responsive and dynamic. Most humbuckers have some kind of compression when you hit the strings hard, these Super 70's pick up everything and remind me of those handwound Voodoo pickups from the UK.

Decent Ibanez guitars from the 70's are hard to find anyway, especially in original condition, since most people back then modified them or just treated them badly. A set neck Les Paul in original condition is probably even harder to find. I've seen just two of 'em my entire life: this one, and another similar one that I once owned but sold to a good friend and Ibanez collector.

Asking € 1250 (or GBP 1000, or $ 1325) ex shipping, but any decent offer will be seriously considered.

Link for hi res images:
https://www.louder.com/de/offer/2468-ibanez-les-paul-model-nr-2386

In case you'd like to receive images by email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back