Victoria B.C. Home of the faker than fake ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing this for sale a few months ago probably more like 6-12 months ago. There were posts here about it being fake that is why I had a look at it. I do not remember the users name. I wonder if this is the same guy or if this guy bought it from him and is now trying to pawn it off himself.

aroomstudios said:
I remember seeing this for sale a few months ago probably more like 6-12 months ago. There were posts here about it being fake that is why I had a look at it. I do not remember the users name. I wonder if this is the same guy or if this guy bought it from him and is now trying to pawn it off himself.

I'm suspicious of shenanigans because the jazz hollow body guy states " Excellent condition 1990's or early 2000's " model - so I posted a link to the catalogues here.

The ES 335 guy says he bought it from Japan.

If they know so much about these guitars, they're either liars or lazy and didn't do their homework.
Either way, after three cans of beer, I put up a warning post - I'd hate to see somebody duped into paying too much for these :cry:

Nothing but salesman bullshit. Fake.

I always laugh when people say "this is the best guitar i've ever owned" so good you want to pawn it off on somebody else.

Back