HAS THIS FORUM BEEN EXHAUSTED?

Discussion that is not Tokai or guitar focused.

Moderator: ned

felixcatus
Guitar God

Post by felixcatus » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:45 pm

adoring_fan107 wrote:How about we all make threads showing some of the guitars we have? Might spark some conversation
I'm all for it.

t.olsen
Guitar God

Post by t.olsen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:11 am

I think long time members could be tired of all the same questions they 've seen and answered a billion times.Not one single newbie here is using the search function or doing a little search in the registry where answers about specs or year of manufacturing are easy to find in a few minutes.Instead day by day every newbie is asking "Hi I got a new tokai.Can anyone tell me what I have and what model it is and so on blablabla..."
I can truely understand that members are tired of explaining the same things hundred times a year and do not longer participate on such threads.Just my opinion.

By the way my name here was ibicus til today when it was not possible to login with my password and even restoring the password was not possible because of my unknown mailadress.No idea what happened or if I've been hacked but anyway I created a new account now ;-)

keshymarkyz
Plucker

Post by keshymarkyz » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:08 am

How about these same questions which asked billions time

felixcatus
Guitar God

Post by felixcatus » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:40 am

keshymarkyz wrote:How about these same questions which asked billions time
Nice entree!

HAMAMATSU
Guitar God

Post by HAMAMATSU » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:22 pm

luis wrote:First we have to ask is why forum owner is out Phantom......No promotion and no assistance to us....

I guess people have an age and talked a lot and there is another forum with more active members than this. And there you have facebooks and the like....

I guess we would have to ask japanese knowledge people coming here to participate as they are the source....

8) hello tokai luis. i am joey hamamatsu from yokosuka, japan. i work for the music store in yokosuka. very nice to meet you!
QUALITY THAN QUANTITY!

HAMAMATSU
Guitar God

Post by HAMAMATSU » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:33 am

8) thank you very much for this great forum ned! i always appriciate here. hope more people will come. i miss the good old days here. thanks! joey hamamatsu.
QUALITY THAN QUANTITY!

marcusnieman
Guitar God

Post by marcusnieman » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:03 am

Tokyo Joe? 8)

HAMAMATSU
Guitar God

Post by HAMAMATSU » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:28 pm

marcusnieman wrote:Tokyo Joe? 8)
no, but tokai joe is my brother actually. anyways, nice to meet you good texasman!
QUALITY THAN QUANTITY!

marcusnieman
Guitar God

Post by marcusnieman » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:21 pm

HAMAMATSU wrote:
no, but tokai joe is my brother actually. anyways, nice to meet you good texasman!
Nice to meet you too.... Tell Joe I said howdy.

HAMAMATSU
Guitar God

Post by HAMAMATSU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:32 am

marcusnieman wrote:
HAMAMATSU wrote:
8) ok, i will! TJ still lives and works ok in yokohama today. i live and work in yokosuka, where its close to yokohama and the us. navy base is located. i heard from TJ that this forum is so good but it seems not popular lately? i hope people are coming back sooner or later. this forum is too good! anyways, again nice to meet you good texasman!
QUALITY THAN QUANTITY!

marcusnieman
Guitar God

Post by marcusnieman » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:00 am

HAMAMATSU wrote:
marcusnieman wrote:
HAMAMATSU wrote:
8) ok, i will! TJ still lives and works ok in yokohama today. i live and work in yokosuka, where its close to yokohama and the us. navy base is located. i heard from TJ that this forum is so good but it seems not popular lately? i hope people are coming back sooner or later. this forum is too good! anyways, again nice to meet you good texasman!
The forum is still good - perhaps a little less active than in years before but I think it's still one of the best sources for all MIJ brands. There are a lot of very knowledgeable members that continue to share information.