• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bacchus, Momose & Headway-Reduced prices and free EUship

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederikb

Reaction score
EU DEVISER SPRING SALE
The GAS is strong and I therefore have to let go of some truly amazing Deviser guitars that I have collected over the years. They come from my personal collection and have "won" over countless other guitars that I have sold. I hate it but funds are limited so here we go. I might just sell one or two of them and keep the rest, so If you want one I suggest you don't snooze too long. All guitars are exceptional guitars and they play and sound nothing short of perfect. None to very little fretware. No issues. I pack in sturdy cardboard boxes and use plenty of padding. Shipped A LOT of guitars abroad and never had any problems. More pics: https://ibb.co/album/mJ9Ltv

Late 90's Bacchus BST 64V (sold)
Lake placid blue. All original and still has plastic on the scratch plate. Sounds and plays better than any of the other approx. 15 Bacchus strats I've owned (and better than any of the Tokai, Greco, ESP, Edwards I've owned too). Perfect c shape with a little chubbiness. YUTA alnico pickups go from chime and quack to full on rock with plenty of bottom end. Just doesn't get played enough since I got my Momose strat. Incl. is original gigbag , vibrato arm and "casecandy". Sounds like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd6v9AAl5XY
850 Euro + shipping

Bacchus Classic series All Gold w p90 (sold)
Light factory relic. Historically correct as Gibson made this excact model in 1956. Huge 58ish neck, plays like butter and sounds even better - great snap and woodiness and really nice pickups. I just don't grab it that often as it is in competition with a couple of Momose, Crews ktr std...which is a shame! I believe its a one off...never seen another one. Incl. padded gigbag. 1000 Euro + shipping

Momose MES1-BP NJ ITB
Iced tea burst...Time to get your Larry Carlton on! I actually just bought this before Christmas but I have come to the realization that I'm just more in to solid bodies (for the third time). Top quality and attention to detail like no other. This is really as good as it gets and not many of these outside of Japan. Standard 59 neck. Close to mint condition and incl. OHSC also in excellent condition. 1700 euro + shipping
Check it out in this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWKDpP6Zagk

Bacchus BTL 67v Custom tele (sold)
Medium factory relic. Not many of these around! Upgraded with montreux scratch plate and hand wound pickups from Kerry Learned Onamac Pickups. Medium fat c profile. Very light. Just a great all round tele with a great vintage feel and sound. Neck pickup pocket has been professionally routed to fit a humbucker (very clean job) and a nice scratchplate with room for a humbucker is also incl. in the sale. I've had a humbucker fitted and it sounded really, really great and gave a great versatility. Incl. padded gigbag. 925 euro + shipping

[/url]

Headway HD 523
High-end hand built acoustic with all solid woods. Sitka spruce top, mahogany neck, side and back and ebony fretboard/bridge. Crafted by the skilled luthiers at the Aska plant i Japan. Perfect full neck, amazing tonewood, top notch hardware and sound/playability to die for. The guitar is extremely light! Martin and Taylor watch out. I have two other Headways that I'm keeping...specs are on Headways homepage: http://www.deviser.co.jp/en/headway/standard/hd-523-std (shitty videoclip of the guitar unfortunately). Close to mint condition with no fret ware. Price is 1300 euro EU shipping included. OHSC is incl.

Got a question about the weight of the all gold lp. Its just around 4 kg snd very balanced. Offers are welcome...I might pay EU shipping AND throw in a nice hardcase for free...

Back