Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hard Puncher - What model is this one?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Basses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aroomstudios
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject: Hard Puncher - What model is this one? Reply with quote

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/k296081212

Sorry, I do not have anymore info on this. I usually buy on Ebay or Reverb. Never purchased from Buyee before. It does not look like I can send the seller a PM to ask for more info on this.

Do any or you guys have any idea what this hard puncher is? Like model MIJ year anything? It sort of looks like the SN on the back of the neck says 151711 or something like that. Maybe made if 2015?

https://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/image/dr000/auc0403/users/4/0/2/0/hiro_asagaya-img600x450-1520302671c081jy10895.jpg

Last edited by aroomstudios on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
brokentoes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be careful buying off buyee, unless things have changed they won't ship rosewood internationally.
aroomstudios
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guitar tech told me about them. He bought 2 Edwards Les Paul Specials on there. I think they have rosewood on them. He said the seller ships them to the buyee company then they ship them to me in America. I do not like that I cannot pm the seller and that I do not know what the SH is until the sales if finished. You may get a great deal on a guitar but if the SH is $400 or so that sort of kills the deal.

Yeah, I need to read more about buyee before I purchase anything.
bluejeannot
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1985 Tokai PB 45.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Basses All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: