Deacci Pickups video demo by Mitch Malloy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Mitch!
I have put a LP-59 two in my LS320 and they stay there. Good sounding pickups.

Which pickups are you demoing?

They have more midrange than DryZ and more personality. Dry Zs of course sound great but actually a bit generic in comparison. And Ive done many many comparisons. I have a standard super real that sounds massive and it’s my darkest sounding paul and I have tried everything from the Pickups that Came in it which are Grecos good but lower line to dry zs to Deacci 59II to Deacci’s 59 zeros and I ended with the Deacci 59 zeros in that one. That guitar I feel has now reached it’s full potential and sounds remarkably good. All my others have Deacci 59IIs in them. Except one which still has Dry Zs and that’s only because I got tired of changing them but eventually I’ll have Deacci 59 IIs in that one as well. I know it sounds hard to believe that I would take dry Zs out for the Deacci’s but it’s true. Lol And I’m not crazy I promise. Im a producer endigeer with Barefoot MM27 monitors. I am an extremely critical listener. :) That’s my job..

Cool. I have a set of open bobbin cream 59 II's that Declan fixed me up with for a black Super Real - but I can't find the **** things.

I have another Super Real EG59 that I kept the stock Screamin pickups in it. I've really grown fond of them.

Also have a set of Deacci Green Faze (Peter Green) pickups that are fantastic. Sold the Bacchus Les Paul I had them in.

Back