Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rusty crusty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdvineng
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: rusty crusty Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tokai-Goldstar-Sound-Electric-Guitar-MIJ-Made-In-Japan-1984/202129651919?hash=item2f0fddb8cf:g:FXMAAOSwke9aFr0X

felixcatus
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So rust means higher (above market price, regardless of model#?) value, good to know!
mdvineng
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shop used to be a mecca for muso's in the 60's & 70's but over the last 20 yrs it preys on the student population just around the corner. I would of haggled around the 400 mark depending what it really looks like in the flesh but it needs a fair bit of work.
felixcatus
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdvineng wrote:
I would of haggled around the 400 mark depending what it really looks like in the flesh but it needs a fair bit of work.

That's about the 'right' price over here (sold my 1984 ST55FO in almost pristine condition for 450, not so long ago) for an early 80s Goldstar Sound in good condition.

Of course depending on the model (ST45 ↔ ST80), I don't understand why people don't make the effort to try to list the model#, pretty important qua price qualification, no?
mdvineng
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a Leo Fender GL Skyhawk just around the corner for 600 and that's in excellent nick, very tempted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: