Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Edwards 335 - E-SA-125-LTS - with Wolfetone PAFs - SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
proflonghair
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:42 am    Post subject: Edwards 335 - E-SA-125-LTS - with Wolfetone PAFs - SOLD Reply with quote

Up for sale is my Edwards E-SE-125-LTS, a MIJ small-block 335 copy. I've owned it since 2012, fella who owned it before me imported it from Japan (I think from new - invoices are in the case, but Edwards serial numbers are weird) in 2007.

I love it to bits and it's a reluctant sale; best 335 I've ever owned. I prefer it to the equivalent Tokai as it's not got a really thin neck; that classic Edwards profile that falls somewhere between 50s and 60s profiles. It's nitro over poly (their "lacquer taste" series), small blocks on the neck (unusual in 335 copies) and Gotoh Grover copies. It came stock with Seymour Duncans, but they stick the worst combination of pickups in their Gibson copies (muffled jazz in the neck, 80s metaller in the bridge), so I've switched them out for Wolfetone Dr Vs (link here - http://www.wolfetone.com/drvintage.html - please don't make me pull them to show you the pickup bases, although I will if you really want me to x). It's pre-dinged (came to me that way) so you don't have to be on tenterhooks every time you play it - there's a tiny chip off the back off the headstock (see pics), and some dufus (either the shop, or the previous owner, although he was a lovely fella) has turned the bridge adjustment wheels with pliers, so there are slight swirls in the paint around them (again, see pics), but none of these are visible when you're on stage/posing in front of the mirror. You have to be close up.

It comes with a hard case (ESP branded - it's what Edwardses ship with) and all the case candy (mainly the import paperwork, nothing exciting sorry). I'd really rather not post it - 335s can be delicate things, and couriers can be pony. I'm based near Junction 13 of the M5 - I'll drive up to 50 miles, or half way, to meet you, whichever is shortest. Any questions at all, give me a shout.

I'd like 675 please. Not really interested in trades, unless you've got a Jerry Jones baritone. Or maybe an American Jag. Or a white SG. Or something with P90s. But mainly cash please x

A million pics follow...

[spoil]

Last edited by proflonghair on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
brokentoes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Axe !!! Good luck bud !!
Hanna
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice guitar. Let me know if you'll make an exception and post to EU. I live in Denmark.
Regards, Mark
proflonghair
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Mark, no can do - I still have dread memories of shipping an SG to France and it arriving as matchwood
proflonghair
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P-p-p-p-pricedrop.
Hanna
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

proflonghair wrote:
Sorry Mark, no can do - I still have dread memories of shipping an SG to France and it arriving as matchwood

Fair enough. I understand

Glws
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: