• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Van Zandt STV70R Stratocaster

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumi71

Reaction score
69 model with big headstock and 4 points screw
2-piece alder body, maple neck with madagascar round laminated rosewoodbard. 7.5 radius and vintage frets.
Really thin Nitro finish. Afaik- custom colour.
Van zandt vintage plus pickups. Steel trem bloc. Very comfortable neck
1. fret 21.1 mm
5.fret 22.5 mm

built and sound quality at the highest level!
The guitar is used, but in vg state.

Comes with original papers and non original hardcase.

PG and trem-cover not original

A video of the previous owner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjx3SprMLwE

1400 Euro (or equivalent) + shipping

Shipping overseas is no problem

pics
http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/other-single-cuts/128402-mij-classifieds-please-read-rules-before-posting-321.html#post7662442

66ee13de-3769-4981-b0f9-bcf2ca7e8bf2_zpsl0svlwgt.jpg

Love the gold! GLWTS

hard time for sellers...
Price drop (last) 1250 Euro PPG + shipping.Wont find them cheaper in Japan

Still for sale. Come on guys, hard to import in times of CITES.
One more price drop 1150 + shipping!

I think he sold it, but it is again for sale from the new owner at the moment here in Germany. Something is going on with the guitar...she looks awesome, and the ingredients may be great...but no one wants it...

I think he sold it, but it is again for sale from the new owner at the moment. Something is going on with the guitar...she looks awesome, and the ingredients may be great...but no one wants it...

Perregrintuk said:
I think he sold it, but it is again for sale from the new owner at the moment. Something is going on with the guitar...she looks awesome, and the ingredients may be great...but no one wants it...

Yes I founded this guitar on german ebay (or similar, don't remember). From some videos that I saw, this brand don't impress me so much...

Hi,
yes, I sold it. There is nothing wrong with it. It is up to other high end strats I had like Navigator, Momose. I sold it, because in the end I like old wood more...

Lumi71 said:
Hi,
yes, I sold it. There is nothing wrong with it. It is up to other high end strats I had like Navigator, Momose. I sold it, because in the end I like old wood more...

Are the frets totally vintage? Right?

Latest posts

Back