2002 ES130 in the UK with very low starting bid

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hans-j?rgen

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ULTRA-RARE-TOKAI-ES-130-FLAMED-MAPLE-ELECTRIC-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ7353688780QQcategoryZ112670QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1126589615412_Tokai_Small.jpg

Auction includes case, has a reserve though, does not ship outside of the UK, slightly damaged headstock top.

Can anyone shed any light on the necks on these - love the neck on the SG60/70s - if this neck is at all similar (or bigger) I'll have to go for it...

Chicago, you can always ask the seller if he's willing to ship to your country. Or did you do this already? It seems this is the first guitar he sells on ebay (has a lot of computer stuff though).

Proflonghair, the Tokai ES copies feature a rather chunky neck, not the thin version found on Gibson originals from the mid '60s.

.... and I'll mail him some anti-Swiss propaganda.

(I'm joking, I think this guitar's going to go for more than my budget anyway. Good luck!)

Hi,

I know the person that is selling the guitar, they weren't willing to send outside the UK because someone had stroked them before. If you are really interested e-mail them and say that rkid5846 told you to do so!!

Cheers

Back