Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tokai Thunderbird Copy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Basses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aroomstudios
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Tokai Thunderbird Copy Reply with quote

I have 4 1978-1981 Tokai MIJ Les Pauls and I love them. Also have a Tokai/Cats Eyes CE500 Acoustic which sounds great. I always wanted to get a Gibson Thunderbird Bass but never got around to it. It is not something I would use too often. So, this is the reason I never got one. I see Tokai makes them. I really have not done any research beyond that. Do you guys know if they made them in the 80's or if they are only 2000 or so+. Any of you guys have one and can comment if they are good or not?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Basses All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: