• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1980 Tokai springysound ST100 SOLD!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesyrat

Reaction score
Hi guys, it's quite a time... I gigged a lot and worked around in Italy.
My st100 is still a wonderful strat. A beauty of a player.
New frets 100%, perfectly installed. Professional set up. All original (but the volume pot that is new. Original it's in the case).
Awesome guitar.
Vintage correct case.
2300 € + shipping

st100_2.jpg

ST1003.jpg

ST100.jpg

ST1004.jpg

ST1005.jpg

Thank you guys...
I have to clarify that the case is not original but it's a '85 tokay black tolex (with red plush, there were with blue plush also in that period)
About the price: I don't need to sell it and I don't want to sell for less than it worth. It's really a great guitar, lots of vibe and strat feelings.

Yeeees... V neck 8) the best neck I ever played... I wanted the same neck for my Suhr... It's a soft V actually

botophucket has suddenly decided not to allow links to your own photos unless you pay!

All links are now dead to photos until you pay the ransom!

or find another service, upload photos again and replace all the links to every photo you've ever uploaded to forums and such.

Bastards!

yeah, I went to my photobucket page recently & they wanted $399 for 3rd party hosting for 12 months/one year :lol:

like who the **** is gonna pay that ****? :lol:

bluesyrat said:
Oh my gosh... I'll try to post pictures in other way... thank you guys!

'P :evil: B' decided to 'stir things up' in an attempt to grab some of my/our cash, and pulled my/our photo's from the forums.

Bailed out of 'P :evil: B' and found myself another host; https://imgbb.com (free, easy to use and most of all, hassle and ad free)

felixcatus said:
bluesyrat said:
Oh my gosh... I'll try to post pictures in other way... thank you guys!

'P :evil: B' decided to 'stir things up' in an attempt to grab some of my/our cash, and pulled my/our photo's from the forums.

Bailed out of 'P :evil: B' and found myself another host; https://imgbb.com (free, easy to use and most of all, hassle and ad free)

great felixcatus, i just created an account on imgbb... soon some pic... unfortunately i have to pick up others on my external hd... :-?

well, i substitued PB links with Imgbb links but it doesn't work... anyway you can click on them...

edit: added google photo links...

Latest posts

Back