The family/couch/random Tokai photo thread

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jonah65 said:
Wow! the neck on that OW is nice. :eek:

Thank you sir. 8)

This neck as some sort of 'Moire' effect going on, the pattern changes according to the light and angle.

IMG_1424.jpg
[/url]
IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

Felix, thanks for the link to the picture hosting site, just uploaded half of my album in the time it would have taken me to upload a dozen on PB. Thanks again, great site.
Peter.

Max The Dog said:
Felix, thanks for the link to the picture hosting site, just uploaded half of my album in the time it would have taken me to upload a dozen on PB. Thanks again, great site.
Peter.

8) anything to help a fellow Tokai player out................in getting rid of that annoying 'P :evil: B' site. :wink:

It's the house annual 'big' cleanup time of the year, and this also means :wink:, it's time for the year (2018) group photo.
(while the missus 'storms through' (read; takes care of all :eek: ) the rooms in our house, I..:oops:......'take on' the 'gear' storage room!?!?)

Thanks. I got lucky with all of these Tokai's. They are not easy to come by in Canada but that sometimes works in my favour.

Back