• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for 78-81 Les Paul Tokai LS80-150 etc

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aroomstudios

Reaction score
Looking for a LS series with a 1 piece back 1 piece neck. Something like Ls-80, LS-100, LS-120 etc. Just not LS 50 or 60. The only rules MIJ 1 piece back 1 piece neck. I am open to most colors, finishes and tops. I already have a black Tokai and a Gold Tokai so sort of looking for something other than that. I would rather have a Les Paul Reborn or Les Paul Old but Love Rock is also fine. Preferably 1978-81 but a little over than is okay if it is awesome. Must have humbuckers and not p90 cavitys. Hit me up with what you have. I am in Southern California USA. I can buy it from you locally, through Reverb or Ebay.

Yeah, I saw that the other day. I email you about one of those the other day but did not get a response. I purchased one last night on Ebay. It was actually posted here in the forums:

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=23883

Sorry about that it was

www.japanvintageguitars.com

I sent the email to. Not you, either way I got a LS80 last night so I am good for now.

Back