Your opinion on Tokai LS 122Q

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n32

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm very inexperienced and would very much appreciate some feedback on this deal.

The seller claims that this is a 2015 MIJ Tokai LS 122Q, in good condition, the only problem is that the bridge is hard to be raised any more, however in this position the guitar is playable.
There are the photos: http://imgur.com/a/RjNZS.
This would cost me about $430 USD.

Is this a good deal? Does the bridge problem indicate a defect in production such as wrong neck angle?
Thanks a lot,
Nik

A competent technician will be able to fix those issues with the bridge and it shouldn't cost too much. Get a quote so you know what you might expect to pay, and it may be worth taking the seller into a discount to cover the cost.

Owned an LS90Q for a few years......same as your pics ....great guitar.

It's a steal at $430........buy it and get a set up done............you'l be surprised how good it is!!!!

Thank you very much for these replies, guys. You've convinced me to pull the trigger and the guitar has begun its long journey from Japan to Russia (I'm being cheap so it will go by sea and ground rather than air). I'll post as soon as I finally get it.

Back