• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sold

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederikb

Reaction score
Up for sale are some really nice premium handmade guitars made by the best luthiers and materials. All of them are in great condition and with no issues. I pack in sturdy cardboard boxes w plenty of padding and have never had any problems with +25 international shipments.

Click photos for full albums! Questions? Just ask :D

2012 Bacchus BLP-STD-H Classic Series

Up for grabs is this awesome 2012 Bacchus BLP-STD-H Classic Series in close to mint condition. Huge 59' neck and very nice weight at about 3,8 kg. Plays and sounds great with low action and very good acoustic properties. No issues. I've had my share of Bacchus LP and this one is among the best of them, so if you like big necks and a nice weight (and a custom shop level LP) this might be your "keeper".

1000 euro incl. a very nice hardcase + shipping

Ca. 2014 Crews LS-02
Up next is this rare bird (at least outside Japan). Very much the same quality and specs as the above Bacchus. So very nice! Huge 58 neck and about the same weight. Similar pickups but perhaps a bit clearer sounding. Has "cloudy finish" which gives it a nice vintage vibe. Very very good condition apart from some very small scratches here and there.
The original semi hard gig bag is included.

1000 euro + shipping.

Headway HF-STD5A (anniversary model)

Made in Japan 2011. Part of Headways standard series so you know the quality is amazing. Grand concert size - inspired by the Martin 000-18. Great condition apart from a VERY minor and almost invisible 1 cm hairline crack in the top between the soundhole and fretboard (looks like a shadow in the pics).

Specs:
Body (Top): Solid Sitka Spruce
Body (Side&Back): Solid African Mahogany
Neck: African Mahogany 1P (no heel cap)
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood(with Rosewood Binding)
Bridge: Rosewood
Binding: Ivoroid Herringbone
Pickguard: Tortoise Color
Scale: 628mm
Width at nut: 43mm
Bracing: Scalloped Forward Shift X-Bracing
Saddle & nut: Bone
Machinehead: GOTOH SD90-06M

Incl. the original Headway hardcase.

1050 euro + shipping

A few more....

2011 Bacchus BLP-CTM "Classic Series"

A "real" custom with ebony board and all mahogany body. Huge round 58 neck and a nice weight at just over 4 kg. The ebony/mahogany combo just adds some really nice flavor to the sound compared to a normal LP standard...I'm gonna say more tight bass, plenty of "woodyness" and snap! Insanely thin lacquer that allows you to see the wood grain from the mahogany. Some small dents here and there and the white has turned vintage white/cream which IMHO just adds mojo. Frets in great shape. All in all a killer custom LP for a very reasonable price.

900 euro + shipping

Bacchus BLS-120 (?) BR-OIL.

I believe the ones in oil finish were 120 although this one has a two piece center seamed back? I'm guessing from around 1997. Just a great sounding and playing LP - very resonant! Great condition apart from some minor headstock "clouding", which apparently is very common for this model. Frets showing almost no sign of wear. Medium to slim neck. Only weighs 3,8 kg! Incl. original Bacchus gigbag.

Actually had this up for sale here a while back but ended up selling it to a friend....he has since caught the MIJ bug and now has way too many guitars, so now I'm helping him sell this one to make space for more Bacchus 8) It's still in great shape and is honestly an amazing guitar. Just too small a neck for me.

He is looking to get 850 euro + shipping

Custom is on hold...

...considering letting go of my ca 1998 BLS 120 w one piece back and solid flame top in honey burst...just need to take some pics. Give me a shout if you want to have a head start on this beauty

Weight is about 4,2 kg. Neck is slim/medium but not as slim as some of the other early bls I've tried. Very nice...but I need more "neck-meat" between my paws :) Fitted with 57 classic pickups. Missing the pickup selector ring and has a small/medium sized dent in the lower part of the body. Other than that it's in very good condition. Plays great and has amazing sustain.

I've never seen a bls 120 model like this...

Asking 1200 euro + shipping. Will include a hardcase for safe shipping.

The White Bacchus Custom is now sold. I'm keeping the Crews and Bacchus Classic Series LP for now.

The two older Bacchus LP are still for sale... ('cause their necks are only medium and I want HUGE)

...as said before: reasonable offers are welcome!!! 8) :wink: :roll: :p

frederikb said:
The two older Bacchus LP are still for sale... ('cause their necks are only medium and I want HUGE)

I should have traded you my Classic Series lemondrop flametop. Massive neck - sold it because of that.

marcusnieman said:
I should have traded you my Classic Series lemondrop flametop. Massive neck - sold it because of that.

Too bad...anyway trade offers with highend MIJ are also welcome (Money both ways)

OK...Bacchus bls 120 flametop incl. brand new hardcase....final pricedrop 1000 euro + shipping. IMHO thats a VERY good deal for mij Bacchus goodness 1 piece back & solid flamefun....guitar kicks *** - I just need a bigger neck

...and no CITES hassle/worry for all fellow EU citizens

Latest posts

Back