EGF1800 without drys but with shielded PU cavitys ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibicus

Reaction score
http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u_box/e/select.php?cd=10-316076910

I already ordered from ishibashi one fantastic navigator a while ago but this so called 1800 looks strange to me...

It's not impossible to have but that guitar does not have DRY-Zzzz in it.
sub_10-3160769107_l.jpg

something doesn't seem to add up with this example; proceed with extreme caution, or step away with your wallet intact & wait for something that doesn't seem as fishy

I am not interested in buying it.Just found the offer and was wondering if it is what it should.When I want to buy this I can add 25% taxes on the total price (guitar + shipping).Ridiculous :wink:

Never seen and EGF-1800 with painted pickup cavities... missing Dry-Z's and no "1800" written anywhere..... stay away.... its been on the market for months.

CliffsComicWorld said:
Never seen and EGF-1800 with painted pickup cavities... missing Dry-Z's and no "1800" written anywhere..... stay away.... its been on the market for months.

Or.. Set your price accordingly.

As Cliff said, "Caveat emptor."

As said before I don't want to buy this guitar.First of all I do not believe it is what it should be and second the price and the taxes make it ridiculous expensive.The point was only that it surprises me to see such an offer from a dealer I thought you could buy from.The navigator I bought from there was one of the best deals I ever made and condition even better as described.Also the service and communication was awesome.I had contact with one support guy from sweden and he was very helpful during the whole purchase.I sent a message to them one week ago asking how they can be sure it is an 1800 and why the drys are missing - no reply til today though... :roll:

Latest posts

Back