Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case for Lefty LS100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommyg
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:33 am    Post subject: Case for Lefty LS100 Reply with quote

Hey guys,
just picked up a used LS100 off of Ishibashi's U-BOX. I live in New York, and was wondering..what case do I get? I have been reading that some of the cases made by Epiphone and a few others, MIGHT not fit either the neck angle or the headstock angle. Can anybody tell me if the SKB, Gator, etc. cases are the right fit? I don't want a cheap case, either. I'd like a good quality case, without having to spend $200.00 or so on a Gibson case.
Thanks men,
Tommy
ibicus
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I owned several greco,orville and tokai guitars and til today every one fitted perfectly in any others hardcase.Had one 79 ls-100 as well and a ls-150 from 2005 that came in a skb case.From my opinion skbs are not historical correct but the most solid and best protection for your axe
luis
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gator fits Ok, not super tigth but good enough, and price is good. It would be my choice if you want something on the Lifton sigth.
tommyg
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, guys..I appreciate it.
Tommy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: