• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orville by Gibson LP TV Junior

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3pupLPC

Reaction score
Selling my OBG Les Paul TV Junior. It is a 1988 Terada piece, and is in excellent condition except for two extra strap button holes that it has collected from previous owners over the years. All original, except for the adjustable bridge.

Your pick of hardshell cases. Either a Gibson USA brown case/pink interior, or a black TKL. $750 shipped and insured in cont. USA, via PP gift.

With the CDN peso at less than 70 cents to the U.S. buck all i have to say is good luck with the sale. It looks like a great guitar.

Bump. I forgot I had this posted and I am not getting notifications of posts.

I've got the same model from 89, they're sweet guitars to play and the P90's in them are usually the old Gibson clear bobbin ones which sound good. I'm guessing the flash is making it look more yellow in the pics than it is, mine's more of a mustard yellow and the grain shows thru top and back.

Latest posts

Back