• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai LS100 Les Paul Reborn 1979 SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The seller is a very decent and honest guy. Would happily buy this back without second thought if I needed another LP :)

Kipple said:
guitar hiro said:
I am certainly not looking to purchase BUT all thru life there are lessons 2 B learned & so, it is said the boy who cried wolf (tease, tease, tease) would never be believed again & so, it will be the same with this member (Kipple) also

I think you would be better off keeping you opinions to yourself with regards to people believing me you cheeky twat and if you are not interested in buying then shutup and keep your beak out.

There is no crying wolf here just a change of circumstances.

after reading your PM I was a bit taken a back by the nasty rudeness but not at all surprised, forums are all about opinions, good luck with the sale if you decide to sell

guitar hiro said:
Kipple said:
guitar hiro said:
I am certainly not looking to purchase BUT all thru life there are lessons 2 B learned & so, it is said the boy who cried wolf (tease, tease, tease) would never be believed again & so, it will be the same with this member (Kipple) also

I think you would be better off keeping you opinions to yourself with regards to people believing me you cheeky twat and if you are not interested in buying then shutup and keep your beak out.

There is no crying wolf here just a change of circumstances.

after reading your PM I was a bit taken a back by the nasty rudeness but not at all surprised, forums are all about opinions, good luck with the sale if you decide to sell

Well..If as you say forums are all about opinions then here is my opinion about you..

My opinion about you is a response based the opinion you that you publicly offered stating I was never to be believed again which frankly is just about as rude as it gets.

My opinion is you are a Twat
My opinion is you are a pot stirrer
My opinion is you are a Troll

My opinion is that you stating I am never to be believed again tells me that you think stating an opinion on a forum gives you the right to be as rude as you like to people and because it is a forum it is OK to do so.

and yes.. I am now being rude and nasty and it is in direct response to your comment about me.
Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out.

ibicus said:
Kipple said:
My opinion is you are a Twat
My opinion is you are a pot stirrer
My opinion is you are a Troll

Oh my f*(&%&g goodness :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I pretty much thought the same thing :lol: never knew that jr. high folk could afford such vintage TokeHigh

Hi .
Yes It sold on the thursday the first part of the post and the post title was updated to show this and it says sold

within two days, this very same Tokai recently sold TWICE on eBay, once for nearly $2700 & then once for nearly $2800

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tokai-LS100-Les-Paul-Reborn-1979-Gibson-Lawsuit-era-/381747250806?hash=item58e1e8c676%3Ag%3AYb0AAOSw0UdXvdWE&nma=true&si=XZGKMJVUHKsLp%252FB7eZNK2%252F%252BMoyY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tokai-LS100-Les-Paul-Reborn-Gibson-Lawsuit-Era-/381751018602?hash=item58e222446a%3Ag%3AGQQAAOSwHoFXwgVK&nma=true&si=XZGKMJVUHKsLp%252FB7eZNK2%252F%252BMoyY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

that is one amazing guitar :)

Back