• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Bacchus BST 64

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnA

Reaction score
To quality Japanese Strat, easily as good as a Fender reissue, nitro finish with matching headstock, Gotoh Hardware etc, was looking for £700 ONO including quality original Bacchus gig bag

Now open to offers or trades, possible a les Paul custom in black, cash either way

DSC02394.jpg

DSC02392.jpg

DSC02391.jpg

DSC02390.jpg

DSC02389.jpg

DSC02388.jpg

DSC02387.jpg

DSC02386.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

I think I told you I have a white BST64 V as well. Love the chunky necks on them. Great pickups too.

I've never seen let alone played a BST62. Wonder if the neck profile is different. I know the BST57 has the proper V profile.

The 62s and 64s neck profiles are the same from memory, my white one is a 57 relic, yours is a relic too isn't it? The necks are big on the 57s, I like them :)

got no skin in this game but just wanted to chime in here, 64s typically have a bit thicker neck than the 62s, also the 2 screws for the 64 switch are slotted not Phillips as the 62s & the example in this thread is Phillips which I have never seen on a 64, also these typically do not have steel block trems/if a magnet sticks then you R good, did you try that? food 4 thought

Thanks for that, you are right. I always thought the trem was a Gotoh GE101TS but just tried both my Bacchus Strats with a magnet and they are definitely not steel. cheers

guitar hiro said:
got no skin in this game but just wanted to chime in here, 64s typically have a bit thicker neck than the 62s, also the 2 screws for the 64 switch are slotted not Phillips as the 62s & the example in this thread is Phillips which I have never seen on a 64, also these typically do not have steel block trems/if a magnet sticks then you R good, did you try that? food 4 thought

+1 64v have fatter necks than 62v

lovely guitar by the way :p

Latest posts

Back