• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai LS100 Les Paul Reborn 1979 SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipple

Reaction score
SOLD

Tokai LS100 Les Paul Reborn 1979

This is a solid flame Maple cap as can be seen from the picture of the pickup cavity.
It has 100 stamped on the fretboard on the last fret and says Les Paul on the headstock.

I bought this from a very nice chap who posts here called Mono

£1700 Cash or £1350 plus trade me something to value of £350.

I need to see £1350 minimum in cash if a part ex deal is on the table and that amount is non negotiable.
I will consider anything at all in part exchange from Guitars to effects or cabs or amps or Non musical stuff .

With regards to part ex ANYTHING with the word Charvel on it especially mid 80s Japanese pointy stuff is of particular interest to me.

The neck is 59 ish it is not a big neck and it is not small like a slim 60s

The guitar is a Superb player and the action can be set very low with no Buzzing . The frets are in great condition with no grooving.
The guitar has a really great Woody vintage tone and sounds huge.
The pickups are Oil city blitz spirits and the pots are bare knuckle 500k With Jensen oil in paper caps.
The case pictured is included and it is the original Tokai case.

I dont want to sell this at all ..it is a forced Sale as I am in the process of setting up a business and I have a bill to pay otherwise I would never consider parting with it..

The first 4 pics are not recent but I have used them as they are good pics and the guitar is in the condition shown in those pics but I have also taken pics today to confirm the current condition matches the other pics . All Pictures from pic 5 onwards were taken today.

I am in south wales in the UK and pickup in person is OK or I can ship or if you are in the UK I can meet up or deliver for petrol.

The Guitar will be going on Ebay Sunday 24th April .

****, that is still as sweet as I remember her.

Hope you'll manage to hang on to her but anyone thinking about it should go for it. Seller is a very nice and honest bloke too!

Does this guitar have a one piece back and do you still have the Dimarzio pick ups it was originally fitted with?

itbites1 said:
Does this guitar have a one piece back and do you still have the Dimarzio pick ups it was originally fitted with?

Hi , yes it definitely has a one piece back. I can take some more pics of the back and edges of the guitar if that helps.

I don't have the Dimarzio.
Thanks.

sledge76 said:
Would trade +cash for a Greco SE-500 or a Tokai ST-70 Strat?

I would certainly consider it.
Could you send me a pic of each guitar please by P.M and tell me what the specs are of the guitars and what value you place on each guitar or what you propose in terms of a deal.
Thanks

Mono said:
****, that is still as sweet as I remember her.

Hope you'll manage to hang on to her but anyone thinking about it should go for it. Seller is a very nice and honest bloke too!

Thank you.
I know people sometimes say they don't want to sell etc to enhance the perceived desirability of what they are selling but that's not what's going on here .
I REALLY REALLY don't want to sell. I've loved this guitar everyday since I bought it from you.

All the best for you and hopefully you find a way to keep her instead of selling.
I mean DO NOT SELL THIS GUITAR UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ! Sell something else but not this beauty :wink:

Hi...

Nice Old Tokai...

Would you agree to sell and ship it to Belgium?!?

Have à Nice evening.

I am certainly not looking to purchase BUT all thru life there are lessons 2 B learned & so, it is said the boy who cried wolf (tease, tease, tease) would never be believed again & so, it will be the same with this member (Kipple) also

guitar hiro said:
I am certainly not looking to purchase BUT all thru life there are lessons 2 B learned & so, it is said the boy who cried wolf (tease, tease, tease) would never be believed again & so, it will be the same with this member (Kipple) also

Better so than missing this guitar for the rest of his life :wink:

guitar hiro said:

I think you would be better off keeping you opinions to yourself with regards to people believing me you cheeky twat and if you are not interested in buying then shutup and keep your beak out.

There is no crying wolf here just a change of circumstances.

mhoyoux said:
Hi...

Nice Old Tokai...

Would you agree to sell and ship it to Belgium?!?

Have à Nice evening.

Hi. yes I will gladly ship top belgium. I have sent you a P.M.

Back