• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai Custom Order 1-piece Honduran Mahogany ***SOLD***

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schneidas

Reaction score
Specs:

-1-piece Honduran Mahogany body
-5A Quilt Maple top
-1-piece Honduran Mahogany neck
-Madgascar (!) Rosewood fingerboard
-22 Jumbo Jescar frets (6100)
-Long neck tenon
-round, thick and full Les Paul 1959 neck profile
-Vintage-bone nut with 1-11/16" nut width
-no pickguard attached! (but you can find the pickguard inside the guitar case)
-US Switchcraft input jack and toggle
-4x 500k US CTS pots
-Sprague Black Beauty PIO capacitors
-high quality Gotoh Japan brass saddle bridge
-lightweight Aluminum tailpiece
-2 Gotoh Vintage MK2 PAF's with Nickel covers
-Finish: Nitro "Heritage Dark Cherry" front finish / Nitro "natural" finish on back
-original "open book" G-style headstock shape
-Made in Japan
-comes in original high quality Tokai case and with original Gibson bell trussrod cover on headstock

This Love Rock was custom ordered through the international distributor. Time of order completion was 11 months. (Made in late 2015)
The guitar is extremely resonant, has beautiful note bloom and an incredible long sustain due to the premium woods used, long neck tenon and Japanese superior-attention-to-detail construction.
It has seen almost no playing time and is therefore in "as new" condition.

asking price: $4,250 - PayPal, direct pickup or bank transfer only - you can also make me an offer if you are interested. More pics upon request

2u5uviw.jpg

3097pdf.jpg
[/u]

21dhk0l.jpg

Personal reasons really - let's just say that in the 11 months wait time that it took for this guitar to arrive - some things developed in the wrong direction...

So I'm selling plenty of stuff (also on Ebay) :)

Schneidas said:
Personal reasons really - let's just say that in the 11 months wait time that it took for this guitar to arrive - some things developed in the wrong direction...

So I'm selling plenty of stuff (also on Ebay) :)

Oh I understand the feeling - been there a few times. Good luck with the sale. Fantastic guitar.

Premium woods - premium Tokai custom-shop Japanese-handcrafted construction.

As new - unplayed!

Giving this away at $3,500 now! :D

*bumparoo*

$3,500 plus also including a new set of SD Alnico Pro 2 "Slash" signature pickups that I can have my guitar tech install if you wish

Latest posts

Back